ForexNewsNow – The world of forex trading has taken off over the past decade, and for good reason. The advent of the Internet has made trading forex online faster, more accessible, and more affordable than ever before. As a result, online forex brokers have opened up right and left, giving you a wide slate of options from which you can choose.
In fact, the competitive market means that FX brokers frequently offer bonuses to entice you to sign up with them and give them your business.
Below, the FNN team has compiled a list of some of the top forex bonuses from FX brokers on the Internet so you can find the best incentives to sign up and start trading.
- Markets.com: Welcome Bonus from $50 to $2,000: Similar to other online brokers, Markets.com offers a variety of instructional and informative services, including live chats with forex advisors and a tiered account structure that gives you rewards and perks depending on how much you have deposited with them. Their bonus program is also similarly structured, but can be quite lucrative for low-value traders. For example, if you open an account with $100, you can receive a bonus of $50 – which is a 50% return! You can also receive a bonus of up to $2,000 – released after a predetermined trade volume has been reached – when you open a standard account with a minimum deposit of $2,500. Finding the right forex broker depends on a lot of factors, such as cost, accessibility, customer service, ease of use, and others. But, taking a look at the signup bonuses they offer may very well make a difference in your decision – especially if you enjoy a good deal. Click here to claim Market.com’s bonus.
- AvaFX – Cash Bonuses: One of the fastest-growing forex brokers online today, AvaFX markets itself as being one of the more beginner-friendly brokers around. AvaFX also offers the standard bonus plus a couple of nifty extras. As with AskoBid, the amount of the signing bonus depends on the account. A Silver account (minimum deposit of $300) equals a $75 bonus. A Gold account with $1,000 minimum deposit equals $150-$1000, depending on the deposit method and investment size. A Platinum account with minimum $10,000 initial deposit can net you $1,200. But, in order to receive the bonus, you must trade 10,000 units of volume for every $1 you receive. In addition, you can receive a three-disc, professional trading course, as well as a forex strategies book, both free to a new user and valued at a combined $280. Click here to claim AvaFX’s bonus.
- UFX Bank – 30% Welcome Bonus: UFX Bank is known for offering personal account managers, interactive live trading platforms, and 2-hour live chat support with forex experts on staff. UFX Bank also offers a pretty nice bonus for new registrants. When you sign up with UFX Bank, you receive a “Welcome Bonus” worth 30% of your initial deposit, up to $5,000. You can also receive a 10% bonus to your account whenever you refer a friend who deposits anywhere between $2,000 and $10,000. Click here to claim UFX’s bonus.
- AskoBid – 10%, 15%, and 30% Bonuses: This FX broker offers free, 21-day practice accounts with a $50,000 balance, as well as the “Askobid Academy” with forex trading information, strategy, etc. The flexible, incentive-based bonus structure, though, is pretty unique. The amount of the bonus you receive is dependent on how much you deposit. If you create a Silver account, you can earn up to 10% on a $1,000 deposit. For Gold, you can receive 15% up to $15,000 deposit, and for Platinum, you can receive a nice 30% bonus on deposits up to $30,000. Click here to claim AskoBid’s bonus.
- eToro – Low Initial Deposit: eToro is a broker that offers a few advantages to beginner forex traders, such as an extremely low minimum deposit of just $50. Additionally, the spread – how much it costs you to trade – is also very low. Plus, when you sign up, eToro offers a variable bonus program, ranging from $25 to 10% of your deposit (for deposits of $20,000 or more). The bad news: This bonus is not available to American traders. Click here to claim eToro’s bonus.
Finding the right forex broker depends on a lot of factors, such as cost, accessibility, customer service, ease of use and cost of spreads.
Overall, those less experienced in Forex trading would be best served by starting with eToro since they allow for very low minimum deposits and have very low spreads as well. This will allow beginning traders to spend the least amount of money when learning how to trade with real money – which for obvious reasons tends to be a much more serious and nerve racking experience than the inconsequential trading one may be accustomed to when trading with Forex practice and demo accounts. The more experienced traders who are interested in depositing slightly larger sums of money may want to lean towards UFXbank or AvaFX which offer increasingly generous bonus rates for higher deposits.
So while the skill of the Forex trader remains by far the most important factor in the success or failure of the trader, it never hurts to enjoy the fruits of an excellent free bonus to boost your trading potential whether you may be a real “Noob” or a seasoned Forex veteran.