The Forex & CFD website Elite CurrenSea (ECS) has a special Black Friday offer where you can get 50%+ discount on their unique trading systems – ecs.CAMMACD, ecs.SWAT, and ecs.ULTRA. The 3 discounted systems are the only strategies used by ECS.
The ECS team is known for their high-quality analysis and videos. Their free technical analysis, wave analysis, and live trading setups are greatly appreciated by the trading community. Nenad Kerkez and Chris Svorcik are the main analysts and traders of the website and both are always transparent about their own trading results.
ECS is offering a special discount till the end of November so you can prepare for 2019:
- Order SWAT + 6 months live → not 968 euro but 449 euro (54% off)
- Order ULTRA + 6 months live→ not 1,990 euro but 999 euro (50% off)
- Order CAMMACD + 6 months live → not 2.236 euro but 1,099 euro (52% off)
Their CAMMACD special offers during Black Friday:
- Buy CAMMACD LITE and get LOA (London open advanced) module for free for a total price of 499 euro
- Buy CAMMACD TREND and get CAMMACD CTT (counter trend) module for free for a total price of 499 euro
- CAMMACD modules: up to 40% discount:
- Master Candle Breakout – 199 euro
- Scalp Swings – 249 euro
- London Open Advanced – 199 euro
- Counter Trend Trading – 199 euro
Each strategy is best suited for different types of traders:
- ecs.CAMMACD: Nenad Kerkez offers multiple systems that are fully based on indicators and price action. Best suited for scalpers and intra-day traders on Forex & CFD markets.
- ecs.SWAT: Chris Svorcik offers discretionary strategies that are based on moving averages, Fibonacci and Fractals and trade price patterns and wave patterns. Best suited for intra-week traders on Forex & CFD markets.
- ecs.ULTRA: new system that offers a rules based trend focused strategy on the 4 hour chart. Best suited for swing traders on Forex markets.
- ecs.LIVE: their live Telegram channel offers many of the setups from the CAMMACD, SWAT, and ULTRA strategies. Also includes trade management, analysis, wave analysis, live webinars, and updates.
Make sure to check out their offers before the end of November.