Elite CurrenSea is launching the newest ECS.SWAT 2.0 in April 2020. The SWAT method stands for Simple Wave Analysis and Trading (SWAT) but the approach is mainly about combining moving averages, Fibonacci, Fractals, and price swings.
SWAT 2.0 offers the following to its members:
- 74-course videos.
- The total recording time of 22+ hours.
- New trading systems like SWAT Pro and SWAT Classic.
- 9 new SWAT indicators
- A full explanation of entries, exits, and trade management.
- Access to 6 PDFs with a summary of all the videos in writing.
- Checklist for trade setups.
- All SWAT indicators and templates for the MT4 platform.
SWAT traders will also gain free access to the SWAT ebook, which is coming soon.
New members who join in April or May 2020 will receive these extra updates as well and more:
- 1 or 4 months of access to ECS.LIVE
- SWAT ebook (when ready)
- Access to the Ultima EA profit sharing module
The ECS.SWAT method offers traders simple ways to trade price patterns, waves, price swings, and the path of price. It also shows how to use moving averages for quicker trade decisions.
The co-founder of ECS and SWAT creator, Chris Svorcik, started working on the new course at the end of 2018: “It was a lot of effort, but it was my desire to create something from scratch with a solid structure, rather than adding topics random like with 1.0. I’m happy that we’re adding so many new systems, indicators, videos, and extra freebies with 2.0.”
SWAT 2.0 offers 3 different approaches:
- Rules-based strategies
- SWAT Basic
- SWAT Classic
- SWAT MACD
- SWAT Pro
- Wave strategies
- Trend 1
- Trend 2
- Trend 3
- Reversal 1
- Reversal 2
- Discretionary entry options and analysis
Besides the ECS.SWAT course 2.0, the full SWAT ebook, and guide will be available soon as well. This will be free of charge for current and new SWAT members. It can also be purchased separately for a modest price of 19,99 euros.
You can check out more from Elite CurrenSea by visiting their website.